Roeder Brothers Inc. began in 1938 with the Roeder brothers, Harry, Floyd, and Kenneth Roeder in Bellevue, Iowa. This family owned business is third-generationally owned by Scott and Nick Roeder. The agricultural equipment business continues to operate the dealership in the Bellevue location with the addition of the new Maquoketa location.
Roeder Brothers Inc. is an award winning dealership which offers a full line of trailers, tractors, skid loaders, and other various farm equipment brands including AGCO, Bobcat, Demco, Featherlite, Kuhn, Massey Ferguson, Mayrath, Simplicity, and many more. For over 50 years, Roeder Brothers has been in business serving the mid-west cattleman, farmers, and horse enthusiasts.
1938 – Roeder Brothers was started – Harry, Floyd, and Kenneth Roeder
1948 – Riverview Street building was purchased
1957 – Harry and Floyd acquired the International Harvester franchise for Dubuque and opened a new store there. Floyd retained management of the Bellevue store and Harry managed the Dubuque store.
1972 – Second generation takes over ownership – Gary Roeder
1978 – Moved locations within Bellevue Iowa to current location
2000 - Third generation joins ownership - Scott and Nick Roeder
2005 – Sold the world’s largest spreader – Kuhn spreader
2007 – North America’s top livestock trailer dealer – Featherlite
2009 – Added the Massey Ferguson and White brands
2013 – Versatile brand was added
2014 – 2nd Location was purchased in Maquoketa, Iowa
2014 – JCB was added